Ingredients36 m servings 424
- Place ground chuck in mixing bowl. Add sea salt and pepper and mix with a fork. Divide into 4 equal pieces. Divide each piece in two and shape into 8 flat patties, 2 for each slider.
- Fold corners of the Jack cheese slices into the center to make smaller squares. Place cheese on 4 patties and top with remaining patties. Seal edges together.
- Slice buns in half and spray cut side with canola oil spray.
- Spray tomato and onion slices with cooking spray; season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat Panasonic(R) Countertop Induction Oven to Medium on the "Grill" setting.
- Place rolls cut-side down on the grill pan and grill for 3 1/2 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Place tomato slices on the grill pan and grill for 2 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Place onion on the grill pan and grill for 5 minutes, turning halfway through. Remove from the oven.
- Place patties on the grill pan and grill for 5 minutes, turning halfway through. Remove from the oven.
- Assemble burgers by placing patties on bottom buns and topping with tomato and onion slices. Cover with top buns.
Per Serving: 424 calories; 25.8 161.2 29.2 94 476 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Great flavors and so easy to make. A couple of months back I stumbled upon the garlic and herb Jack cheese so I already had it on hand. For the buns I always keep a bag of Rhodes® bake N Serv s...
It was delicious! I made it for my little sisters birthday (we were barbecuing) and she LOVED it! My mom even asked for the recipe, and she isn't even a cook! One thing I did differently was I u...
WOHOO! These were great! My son, who isn't a slider fan was completely won over by these little gems. He ate his...and mine. The only change I made was using regular Romas instead of Heirloo...
These had great flavor and were very juicy. The induction oven and this recipe makes a great combination for a great burger! I had never heard of garlic herb cheese before and was excited to try...
I love sliders and stuffing them with the herb & garlic cheese put them over the top! They were juicy and full of flavor. I didn't grill the tomatoes, but, the onions cooked perfectly. Than...
Juicy burgers at it's best. If you are looking for a great way to serve up some burgers at your next get together this is it. I can see this being a hit for the kids. No more eating only half a...
These make great game day food. The CIO does an excellent job on burgers. I opted to not grill the tomatoes but the grilled onions were great.