Ingredients44 m servings 411
- Combine melted butter, garlic salt, white pepper, lime zest, and half of the lime juice, reserving remainder for later.
- Place 2 tablespoons of water in the rear and front of a Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven grill pan. Place salmon skin-side down on the grill pan, with the thickest part of the salmon toward the center of the pan.
- Brush butter mixture over salmon and slide grill pan into position. Close the oven door and press "Auto Cook." Select the fish setting, 3, and press "Start." Turn the dial to select 2 pounds and press "Start" again.
- Stir remaining lime juice, mango chutney, and sriracha sauce together in a bowl.
- Slide the grill pan out when there are 4 minutes remaining on the timer. Pour mango mixture evenly over the salmon. Slide the grill pan back in place, close the door, and continue cooking until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 2 to 4 minutes more.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and transfer to a plate. Garnish with cilantro.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute parsley for the cilantro if desired.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 16.4 15.6 49.1 109 391 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is salmon for salmon haters! None of us likes salmon but my husband and I thought this was very good and the kids ate it without complaint. I don't have the oven or grill pan used in the re...
This was a good, simple and tasty way to have salmon. I liked the cilantro on top. I didn't have chutney, but I did have mango preserves, so I used that and added some spices to it. I don't have...
This was really tasty! I used skinless salmon, and it cooked much quicker than the 23 minutes that the auto cook mode wanted to cook it (adjusting for 1 lb vs 2 in the recipe). I think with fish...