Grilled Teriyaki Tofu with Roasted Cauliflower Rice
Ingredients51 m servings 330
- Preheat Panasonic(R) Countertop Induction Oven to Medium on the "Grill" setting.
- Combine cauliflower florets, olive oil, garlic salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl; mix thoroughly.
- Place cauliflower florets on the grill pan and roast for 20 minutes, mixing and turning halfway.
- Place florets in a food processor in batches and pulse into rice-sized pieces. Cover riced cauliflower and keep warm.
- Preheat Panasonic(R) Countertop Induction Oven to Medium-High.
- Brush a thin coat of teriyaki glaze on all sides of the tofu slices and place on the grill pan. Grill slices for 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Serve grilled tofu over riced cauliflower topped with desired amount of teriyaki glaze. Garnish with green onions.
- Cook's Note:
- Grilling time may vary due to the size of the cauliflower florets. If necessary, grill florets in separate batches. Keep the first batch covered and warm (same for the tofu).
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of teriyaki glaze. The actual amount of teriyaki glaze consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 15.9 32 20.3 0 3658 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I haven't purchased the CIO because it isn't available in my area yet. I couldn't wait to make this though. I made the cauliflower in the oven and cooked the tofu on my grill. Tofu and cauliflow...
Great flavor from a healthy, light dish. My tofu stuck to my grill, so I will oil lightly next time, but other than that, I wouldn't change a thing. This would be great with a side of fried b...