Ingredients24 m servings 521 cals
- Preheat Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven to Medium-High on the "Grill" setting.
- Mix butter and blue cheese together in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Season steak pieces on one side with salt and pepper. Flip and add 3 drops liquid smoke, salt, and pepper to each piece of steak.
- Place steak pieces on the grill pan. Close oven and set timer for 6 minutes. Flip steak pieces after 3 minutes and spread minced garlic evenly on top. Press "Start" again to continue cooking.
- Allow steaks to rest for a few minutes before transferring to a serving plate. Garnish with blue cheese butter mixture.
- Cook's Note:
- The 6-minute time is a guideline and will yield medium steaks; adjust the time to achieve your desired level of doneness.
Per Serving: 521 calories; 37.4 g fat; 1.7 g carbohydrates; 42.9 g protein; 155 mg cholesterol; 442 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Delishishness. changed the blue cheese for goat cheese. 4/5 loved it at dinner
So simple, yet AMAZING results. I used sirloin strip for this recipe (cooked with a slightly shorter time span). The key to this is the Blue Cheese Butter ...I could slather it over just about a...
5 stars all the way and my blue cheese loving husband declared he could eat this every day of the week! This oven, ingredients, the measurements, and the cook time are spot on every step of the ...