Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 198
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix brown sugar, butter, and egg in a bowl until well blended.
- Mix hemp seeds, flour, and cinnamon together in a separate bowl. Stir into the brown sugar mixture until dough comes together.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the baking sheet; flatten with the back of the spoon.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until edges are crisp, 8 to 11 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, 10 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 198 calories; 14 13.7 5.6 36 63 Full nutrition