Quick 'n Easy Blueberry Oat Biscuits
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 128
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Combine baking mix, oats, milk, and hemp seeds in a bowl; stir until dough forms a ball. Fold in blueberries until evenly distributed.
- Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of dough onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Brush each biscuit with melted butter; sprinkle with brown sugar.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
- If dough is too wet in step 1, add more baking mix or oats gradually until consistency thickens.
Per Serving: 128 calories; 4.8 19.4 2.8 3 273 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2