Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 305
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease silicone muffin cups with coconut oil.
- Mix oat flour, chickpea flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Mix apple butter, honey, and eggs together in a separate bowl.
- Stir apple butter mixture into the oat flour mixture. Fold carrots, apples, coconut, raisins, and walnuts into the batter.
- Divide muffin batter evenly among muffin cups, filling them almost to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool completely before unmolding, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 11.6 49.8 5.1 31 290 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Overall these are pretty good muffins! There's a few things I would do different in making them again: only 1/2 cup honey, ground flax meal in place of chickpea flour, and applesauce or mashed b...
I hope that Monica doesn't mind the changes I made to her recipe, but was looking for a fruit & veggie muffin that I could eat for breakfast. As I wanted to bake only 6 in my toaster oven, I cu...