Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 305
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease silicone muffin cups with coconut oil.
- Mix oat flour, chickpea flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Mix apple butter, honey, and eggs together in a separate bowl.
- Stir apple butter mixture into the oat flour mixture. Fold carrots, apples, coconut, raisins, and walnuts into the batter.
- Divide muffin batter evenly among muffin cups, filling them almost to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool completely before unmolding, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 11.6 49.8 5.1 31 290 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1