Hakka Chile Paneer
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 350
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Mix 2 tablespoons water, red chile pepper, and sugar in a small bowl to make a runny chile sauce.
- Mix 3 tablespoons water, cornstarch, pepper, and salt together in a bowl to make a smooth batter. Add paneer; mix until thoroughly coated.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add coated paneer; cook and stir until starting to brown, 5 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate using a slotted spoon.
- Stir garlic into the skillet; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add onion and green pepper; cook and stir until starting to soften, about 2 minutes. Mix in remaining 2 tablespoons water. Stir in chile sauce, lettuce, hot pepper sauce, soy sauce, and vinegar. Return paneer to the skillet; cook until coated with sauce, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cilantro over paneer before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 350 calories; 19.9 25.6 17.8 19 1309 Full nutrition