Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 32 m servings 176 cals
Original recipe yields 64 servings (4 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread walnuts on a baking sheet.
- Toast walnuts until fragrant, about 6 minutes. Stir and continue toasting until browned, about 9 minutes more.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until mostly melted, about 2 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter and maple-flavored extract.
- Grease an 8x14-inch baking pan. Pour in half of the chocolate mixture. Add marshmallows and half of the walnuts; press into the chocolate using a spatula.
- Mix peppermint extract into remaining chocolate mixture. Scrape into the baking pan and press in remaining walnuts. Press layers together using a spatula. Cool fudge to room temperature, 1 to 2 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute pecans and/or almonds for the walnuts if desired.
Per Serving: 176 calories; 12.8 g fat; 17.3 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 6 mg sodium. Full nutrition