Gluten-Free Cheesecake Cupcakes
Ingredients3 h 7 m servings 442
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, pecans, butter, and brown sugar together in a bowl until mixture has a sandy texture. Drop a heaping tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup; press to create a flat and even crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is dry, about 12 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until very creamy. Add sugar and salt; mix well. Beat in eggs one at a time until smooth. Beat in vanilla extract and lemon extract.
- Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over each crust.
- Bake cheesecakes in the preheated oven until set, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely, about 20 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute lemon zest for the lemon extract if desired.
Per Serving: 442 calories; 35 27 7.9 126 257 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
My rating is based solely on the crust. It is delicious! I followed the recipe exactly but cooked it a little differently. I used chopped pecans, but put them in the food processor anyway and ch...
These were easy and delicious. They looked great too. I put some cherries on top of half and then put on the whipped cream. I will make these again. The recipe made about 24 cheesecakes.
Forget my previous review. Obviously, I cannot read! These are GREAT!
Delicious! Made mine in cupcake wrappers. Added a strawberry sauce on top just before serving. The crust was awesome! Held together without crumbling. Used 1 tablespoon per cupcake wrapper ...
I made it in a 2/3 quantity, used Bobs Red Mill baking mix. Topped with cherry pie filling. They are wonderful!
Delicious and so easy! I used muffin cups and put a little Leon icing flower on top. Great reviews from friends