Zoodles with Chicken and Creamy Parmesan and Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 533
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with paper towels.
- Cut zucchini into noodles using a spiralizer or vegetable peeler. Spread on the baking sheet; cover with another layer of paper towels.
- Bake zucchini noodles in the preheated oven until dried out, about 30 minutes.
- Season chicken with poultry seasoning.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add onion; cook and stir until softened, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in sun-dried tomatoes, oil, and garlic. Cook until garlic is fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir evaporated skim milk, Parmesan cheese, and vegan cream cheese into the skillet until melted and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt, red pepper flakes, and basil. Stir in zucchini noodles until evenly coated with sauce.
- Cook's Notes:
- Add sliced mushrooms with onion in step 5 if desired.
- Substitute reduced-fat half-and-half for the evaporated skim milk if desired.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 24.3 32.3 49.3 115 660 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1