Ingredients40 m servings 430 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and keep warm.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon onion and 1 teaspoon garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add sausage; cook and stir until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in broccoli.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in another skillet. Add remaining 1 tablespoon onion, 2 teaspoons garlic, and flour; cook and stir until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in gnocchi.
- Combine sausage mixture and gnocchi mixture; season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: 430 calories; 36.1 g fat; 11.7 g carbohydrates; 15.3 g protein; 138 mg cholesterol; 857 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I had bought some tomato-basil chicken sausage from Aldi (package of 4, and I used all of them), and didn't have a clue what I was going to do with it, so I typed "chicken sausage" into the ingr...
It did take a lot of pots and pans but very yummy! I substituted Ghee for butter and used rice flower. Still delicious! Used Delallo gluten free gnocchi
Look at some of the other recipes in this collection — see how to do it in one skillet, and skip a couple of pots.
Personally I would rate this a 4 as its a little plain and could use a tad more flavour, but the husband and two kids loved it (other than the broccoli for the kids) so I'll probably be making t...