Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 30 m servings 134
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine vegetable broth, chicken broth, and water in a slow cooker set on High. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds and dried cilantro.
- Combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds, tarragon, and coriander seeds in a spice grinder; pulse until finely ground. Stir into the slow cooker.
- Stir carrots, parsnips, rutabaga, and onion into the slow cooker. Cook on High until liquid is boiling. Reduce to Low and cook until vegetables are tender when pierced with a fork, about 5 hours.
- Season with white pepper; garnish with green onion.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute vegetable broth for the chicken broth if desired.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 0.7 30.5 3.6 < 1 197 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1