made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 69 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Prick eggplants all over with a fork; place on a baking sheet.
- Roast eggplants in the preheated oven, turning occasionally, until charred and tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Thread garlic cloves on a skewer.
- Roast garlic in the preheated oven, turning once, until charred and tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cool eggplants and garlic until easily handled, about 5 minutes. Peel and transfer to a food processor. Add lemon juice, tahini, and salt; process until smooth.
- Drizzle eggplant mixture with olive oil and sprinkle with sumac.
Per Serving: 69 calories; 3.9 g fat; 8.5 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 370 mg sodium. Full nutrition