Easy Flourless Chocolate Cake
"This will impress any guests you entertain and you don't have to tell them how easy it was! Serve with chocolate ganache and raspberry sauce. I used recipes I found here on Allrecipes.com for chocolate ganache (by INGRIDEVOGEL) and raspberry sauce (by The_Tattooed_Chef). The raspberry sauce complements all that chocolate and makes the cake moist. Both of these recipes are easy, simple, and exceptional as well."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 h 20 m servings 597
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 10-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch cake pan with oil.
- Combine chocolate, butter, and sugar in a double boiler over simmering water; cook, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula, until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat on low speed until cooled, about 5 minutes. Increase speed to medium; beat in eggs one at a time. Add water and vanilla extract; beat on low speed until blended. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Place cake pan inside a large baking dish. Pour enough water into the baking dish to come halfway up the sides of the cake pan.
- Bake cake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Allow cake to cool in the water bath, about 1 hour. Transfer to the refrigerator; chill until firm, 8 hours to overnight.
You might also like
Per Serving: 597 calories; 43.7 49.6 7.4 212 55 Full nutrition
How can I make my cakes moist?
Why do my cakes fall?
My cakes do not rise evenly – they are tall in the middle, and slope down to the sides. What am I doing wrong?
Ask Your Question
ReviewsRead all reviews 1