Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 50 m servings 280
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place chicken thighs in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Mix coconut aminos, dry sherry, water, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic together in a small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Cook chicken on High until tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Transfer chicken to a serving dish, reserving cooking liquid in the slow cooker. Cover chicken with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Stir bok choy into the cooking liquid in the slow cooker; cover and let stand until wilted, about 5 minutes. Transfer bok choy to the serving dish with the chicken. Spoon some of the cooking liquid on top. Discard remaining cooking liquid. Sprinkle sesame seeds over chicken and bok choy.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you are a paleo purest, you can omit the dry sherry and increase the rice vinegar to 2 tablespoons and add 1/4 cup chicken stock.
- Substitute Chinese cabbage for the bok choy if desired.
- Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours if preferred.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 14.1 5.8 29.7 103 402 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1