Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 50 m servings 280 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place chicken thighs in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Mix coconut aminos, dry sherry, water, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic together in a small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Cook chicken on High until tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Transfer chicken to a serving dish, reserving cooking liquid in the slow cooker. Cover chicken with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Stir bok choy into the cooking liquid in the slow cooker; cover and let stand until wilted, about 5 minutes. Transfer bok choy to the serving dish with the chicken. Spoon some of the cooking liquid on top. Discard remaining cooking liquid. Sprinkle sesame seeds over chicken and bok choy.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you are a paleo purest, you can omit the dry sherry and increase the rice vinegar to 2 tablespoons and add 1/4 cup chicken stock.
- Substitute Chinese cabbage for the bok choy if desired.
- Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours if preferred.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 14.1 g fat; 5.8 g carbohydrates; 29.7 g protein; 103 mg cholesterol; 402 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1