Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 cakes)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with medium-sized cupcake liners.
- Combine 3/4 cup butter and 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons white sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Beat in flour gradually. Divide batter evenly among the cupcake liners.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, about 20 minutes.
- Beat 1 cup plus 2 1/2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract together in a bowl to make buttercream filling.
- Scoop some of the center out of each cupcake, keeping it in one piece. Fill each hole with raspberry jam. Top cupcakes with buttercream. Cut the scooped-out centers into 2 pieces and position them in the buttercream to look like butterfly wings.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 12.6 35.6 2.5 65 244 Full nutrition