Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 726
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Season chicken breasts with 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink in the center, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Cook and stir onion, red bell pepper, and green bell pepper in the same skillet until tender, 6 to 7 minutes. Return chicken to the skillet.
- Pour Alfredo sauce into the skillet; add remaining 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir until sauce is heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken and sauce over bow-tie pasta. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
Per Serving: 726 calories; 40.7 55.4 37.6 108 1412 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was super easy and very tasty, The Creole seasoning really added a nice zip.
Only substitution I made was to use the frozen 3-pepper and onion blend because it’s what I had on hand. Easy and great recipe!