Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 726 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Season chicken breasts with 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink in the center, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Cook and stir onion, red bell pepper, and green bell pepper in the same skillet until tender, 6 to 7 minutes. Return chicken to the skillet.
- Pour Alfredo sauce into the skillet; add remaining 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir until sauce is heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken and sauce over bow-tie pasta. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 726 calories; 40.7 g fat; 55.4 g carbohydrates; 37.6 g protein; 108 mg cholesterol; 1412 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1