Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 24 m servings 400 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9-inch layer cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9-inch round cake pans with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until moistened, about 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat until smooth, about 2 minutes. Divide batter between prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 24 to 29 minutes. Cool in the pans for 15 minutes. Invert onto a rack and cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Mix milk, chocolate pudding mix, and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl to make frosting; fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the frosting over 1 cake. Spread 1/2 cup strawberry glaze over the frosting. Place the second cake on top; cover with remaining frosting. Spread remaining strawberry glaze on top. Arrange strawberries over glaze. Drizzle top and sides of cake with chocolate syrup. Chill cake until serving.
Per Serving: 400 calories; 18.2 g fat; 53.4 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 56 mg cholesterol; 473 mg sodium. Full nutrition