Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 24 m servings 400
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9-inch layer cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9-inch round cake pans with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until moistened, about 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat until smooth, about 2 minutes. Divide batter between prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 24 to 29 minutes. Cool in the pans for 15 minutes. Invert onto a rack and cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Mix milk, chocolate pudding mix, and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl to make frosting; fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the frosting over 1 cake. Spread 1/2 cup strawberry glaze over the frosting. Place the second cake on top; cover with remaining frosting. Spread remaining strawberry glaze on top. Arrange strawberries over glaze. Drizzle top and sides of cake with chocolate syrup. Chill cake until serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 400 calories; 18.2 53.4 6.1 56 473 Full nutrition