Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 281
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; grease with cooking spray.
- Spread chicken thighs open on a flat work surface. Pound to an even thickness with the flat side of a meat mallet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Beat egg with a fork in large bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, onion, tomato, and black olives. Mix in enough bread crumbs to bind the filling together.
- Put a spoonful of the filling in the center of each chicken thigh. Fold chicken over filling, tucking in any loose ends. Secure chicken thighs with toothpicks; arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese over chicken thighs.
- Arrange potatoes and carrots around chicken thighs. Drizzle olive oil over vegetables; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are tender, 35 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Per Serving: 281 calories; 11.7 28.2 16.4 73 379 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
1.15.17 When I roast vegetables, I always cook at a temperature higher than 350ºF. What happened is that the chicken thighs cooked before the carrots. What I ended up with was overcooked chi...
Usually "stuffed" means complicated and long prep. On the contrary, this recipe was easy and quick. I substituted a bag of frozen veggies and used grated cheddar cheese because I did not have m...
I made it a second time because my companion -- who really doesn't like chicken -- really liked it. It's too rich for me, so I made enough for him for several meals and I eat plain chicken thig...