Ingredients35 m servings 655
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place 1/2 cup flour in a small bowl.
- Beat egg in a shallow bowl with a fork.
- Place 1 cup flour in a bowl; mix in ranch dressing.
- Split chicken breasts to create 4 pieces. Coat each piece with plain flour, dip in egg, and coat with flour-ranch mixture. Place on a wire rack set over a rimmed baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan until almost boiling. Add 2 pieces chicken; fry until lightly golden, turning once, about 5 minutes. Return chicken to the wire rack. Repeat with remaining 2 pieces chicken.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until juices run clear, about 10 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise and sriracha sauce together in a small bowl. Spread on rolls. Place 4 pickle slices on each roll. Place 1 piece of chicken on each sandwich.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 655 calories; 34.1 63.7 22.7 92 1652 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Made as written and they came put perfectly. These were very tasty and the ranch flavor comes through nicely without overpowering. Thanks for sharing!
Made this chicken by the recipe except I salted the chicken breasts just a little before I coated it with the first flour. It is a really good, easy recipe. I didn't make sandwiches, I served it...
Delicious!! I used pepper jack cheese and I sautéed white onions and a red bell pepper in butter for added flavor.
Delicious! and so easy! Made as written. Moist and juicy with a beautiful crisp coating. We will make these again and again.