Ingredients35 m servings 655 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place 1/2 cup flour in a small bowl.
- Beat egg in a shallow bowl with a fork.
- Place 1 cup flour in a bowl; mix in ranch dressing.
- Split chicken breasts to create 4 pieces. Coat each piece with plain flour, dip in egg, and coat with flour-ranch mixture. Place on a wire rack set over a rimmed baking sheet.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan until almost boiling. Add 2 pieces chicken; fry until lightly golden, turning once, about 5 minutes. Return chicken to the wire rack. Repeat with remaining 2 pieces chicken.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until juices run clear, about 10 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise and sriracha sauce together in a small bowl. Spread on rolls. Place 4 pickle slices on each roll. Place 1 piece of chicken on each sandwich.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 655 calories; 34.1 g fat; 63.7 g carbohydrates; 22.7 g protein; 92 mg cholesterol; 1652 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Made this chicken by the recipe except I salted the chicken breasts just a little before I coated it with the first flour. It is a really good, easy recipe. I didn't make sandwiches, I served it...
Delicious!! I used pepper jack cheese and I sautéed white onions and a red bell pepper in butter for added flavor.
Delicious! and so easy! Made as written. Moist and juicy with a beautiful crisp coating. We will make these again and again.
These are good. I used 2 large chicken breasts cut into 6 pieces; pounded the chicken to about 1/2 in. And served as sliders. I doubled the coating recipe. But kept the spicy mayo as written. ...