Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 11 m servings 663
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, water, peanut butter, chopped peanuts, eggs, and vegetable oil in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until moistened, about 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 26 to 31 minutes. Poke holes in warm cake with a wooden skewer; pour sweetened condensed milk on top. Let cake cool, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle most of the chopped peanut butter cups over the cake. Spread whipped topping on top. Garnish with remaining chopped peanut butter cups.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making the cake are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 663 calories; 40.7 63 16.9 66 489 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1