Ingredients58 m servings 492
- Sprinkle salt into a large pot of water; bring to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 4-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour hot macaroni into the baking dish. Add butter; stir until melted.
- Whisk evaporated milk, milk, eggs, and sour cream together in a large bowl. Season with sugar, pepper, and salt.
- Sprinkle Colby Jack cheese, processed cheese food, and Cheddar cheese over macaroni. Pour milk mixture on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is lightly browned, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salt for boiling the pasta. The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 492 calories; 31.5 30.3 22.5 127 1131 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I have been making a very similar adaptation of this for the past couple of years (since I first discovered the Sweetie Pie's recipe). It is always a hit, wherever it is devoured. It is very ric...
I made half the recipe and I still had a ton of mac n' cheese. My daughter and I thought it was excellent, my husband not so much. Just proves the point, you can't please everyone. I stirred ...
I made a double batch for a men's event a church, they loved it. The only problem is I have to make for every event.
My family loved this! It was the first time I ever made mac-n-cheese, and it was very easy. It's going to be a favorite :) I left out the sugar, and poured only 2/3 the mixture on top of the che...