Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 326
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet generously with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus and rosemary; cook and stir until asparagus is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Lay 2 phyllo sheets on a flat work surface. Place 2 slices of mozzarella cheese side-by-side in the center; cover with a small scoop of asparagus. Fold in long edges of phyllo to cover asparagus; overlap short ends in the center to form a package. Wrap a slice of Canadian bacon around phyllo package. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Arrange phyllo packages on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until phyllo is crispy and Canadian bacon is browned, 20 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 326 calories; 16 24.1 21.2 45 763 Full nutrition