Homemade Sugar-Free Gummy Bears
"A great alternative for anyone watching their sugar intake but craving some chewy gummy candies! The best part is the flavor possibilities are limitless! Yum! I make these in gummy bear molds, but they can be made using any kind of candy mold. They can be stored at room temperature, but they retain a better gummy texture when stored in the fridge."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 5
Original recipe yields 15 servings (75 gummy bears)
- Fill a saucepan almost halfway with water; bring to a boil.
- Measure 1/3 cup cold water in a glass measuring cup. Dissolve gelatin in the cold water, stirring constantly to prevent lumps. Stir in stevia powder and soft drink mix.
- Place measuring cup in the boiling water. Stir gelatin mixture until syrupy.
- Place candy molds on a baking sheet. Remove gelatin mixture from boiling water and immediately fill molds using a small syringe.
- Chill gelatin mixture until set, at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. Remove from molds.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe calls for using Kool-Aid® and stevia, but you can also use sugar-free Jell-O® or any kind of sugar-free drink mix. If you're not as worried about the sugar, you can substitute the water for real fruit juice.
Per Serving: 5 calories; 0 0.4 1.2 0 5 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Any tips on storage? They are hardened but I am afraid that they are going to stick together.