Homemade Sugar-Free Gummy Bears
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 5
- Fill a saucepan almost halfway with water; bring to a boil.
- Measure 1/3 cup cold water in a glass measuring cup. Dissolve gelatin in the cold water, stirring constantly to prevent lumps. Stir in stevia powder and soft drink mix.
- Place measuring cup in the boiling water. Stir gelatin mixture until syrupy.
- Place candy molds on a baking sheet. Remove gelatin mixture from boiling water and immediately fill molds using a small syringe.
- Chill gelatin mixture until set, at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. Remove from molds.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe calls for using Kool-Aid® and stevia, but you can also use sugar-free Jell-O® or any kind of sugar-free drink mix. If you're not as worried about the sugar, you can substitute the water for real fruit juice.
Per Serving: 5 calories; 0 0.4 1.2 0 5 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I modified and am still playing w/ this recipe; because I cannot stand stevia in most things, (I even used to grow it a decade before folks started figuring out it's value). So I substituted a ...
Any tips on storage? They are hardened but I am afraid that they are going to stick together.