Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 583
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make a V-shaped cut in the baguette, leaving ends intact. Lift out V-shaped wedge. Hollow out baguette gently to make a long, skinny bread bowl, being careful not to cut through the bottom or sides. Place baguette on the prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add milk; whisk until well blended. Stir in fontina cheese, spinach, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Pour mixture slowly into the prepared baguette, spreading evenly with a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg mixture is completely set and cheese is lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes; cut into 1 1/2-inch slices.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If using frozen spinach, thaw before using.
Per Serving: 583 calories; 21.3 66.7 31.4 192 1355 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
It was awesome .Easy and so tasty. I will make it again. I will use a longer bagel next time. Generous amount of filling, Will add more spinach next time. Thanks for the great recipy. Delor...