Ingredients45 m servings 486
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Beat brown sugar, Stevia In The Raw, oil and eggs until combined. Beat in pumpkin.
- Add flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder; beat on LOW just until mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine caramel and bourbon in a small bowl. Drizzle over cooled cake and sprinkle with pecans.
Per Serving: 486 calories; 23.7 64.8 6.1 47 285 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Added pecans to batter. Served with extra caramel bourbon sauce and cinnamon ice cream. It was a big hit.
I agree with previous baker of this cake, it was a bit dense, flavor was spot on, but I think the stevia is too sweet , and maybe you could use just sugar. Let's face it , your not exactly count...
Too dense, in a not good way. Heavy, without a soft crumb. Instead of pumpkin pie spice, I used 1/2 tsp each of ginger, cloves and nutmeg, and a tsp of cinnamon. I think I’ll just keep looking ...