Ingredients1 h servings 239
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter an 8-inch square pan or 9-inch pie dish.
- In prepared baking dish, toss together cranberries, 1/3 cup Sugar In The Raw, 2 tablespoons Stevia In The Raw(R), cornstarch, and zest.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats, 2 tablespoons Sugar In The Raw(R) 2 tablespoons Stevia In The Raw, salt, and nutmeg.
- Add butter and use your fingers to work it into flour until mixture is crumbly. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle crumble mixture over cranberries.
- Bake until fruit is bubbling and crumble is browned, 45 to 50 minutes.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 12.6 31.6 2 23 113 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I was so excited about this one. I love cranberry. I love crisp. The cranberries and "sauce" on the bottom are hard like cement and the "crisp" is kind of soggy. I had my doubts about the am...
Made this per the recipe. I would substitute one small Granny Smith apple -- peeled, cored, and diced -- for some of the cranberries. Just a bit too tart for me.
I had some frozen cranberry relish from thanksgiving I used.