Cranberry Pecan Breakfast Buns
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 345 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- In a large bowl, combine flour, 2 tablespoons Sugar In The Raw, 2 tablespoons Stevia In The Raw, baking powder, and salt.
- Using your fingers, work butter into flour until crumbly.
- Stir in 3/4 cup milk and vanilla until dough comes together. Chill 30 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, 1/4 cup Sugar In The Raw, and 2 tablespoons Stevia In The Raw.
- Cook over medium-high heat until cranberries burst and mixture is thickened, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place dough on a lightly floured work surface and roll out into a 16x12" rectangle.
- Spread cranberry mixture evenly over dough. With the long edge facing you, roll dough up tightly.
- Cut crosswise into 9 rolls, place in buttered 8" round or square baking pan. 11. Bake until browned, about 40 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk to combine powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons milk until smooth, and drizzle over the warm cinnamon rolls.
- Sprinkle with pecans and serve warm.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 14.2 g fat; 51.8 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 29 mg cholesterol; 320 mg sodium. Full nutrition