made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 215 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease an 8-inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the melted butter and Sugar In The Raw and Stevia In The Raw. Add flour and baking powder and mix well to combine.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract, cocoa powder and walnuts.
- Mix well and pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then cut into 12 squares.
Per Serving: 215 calories; 15.8 g fat; 17.3 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 60 mg sodium. Full nutrition