Chinese Chicken Salad from Stevia In The Raw®
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 364 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, stevia, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes until the salt dissolves.
- Whisk in the canola and sesame oils. Set the dressing aside.
- On a serving platter, arrange the napa cabbage in a bed.
- Arrange the chicken, then the orange sections on top of the cabbage.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Sprinkle on the scallions, almonds, and sesame seeds, if using.
- Just before serving, toss to combine the layers.
Per Serving: 364 calories; 19.5 g fat; 14.9 g carbohydrates; 33.2 g protein; 79 mg cholesterol; 762 mg sodium. Full nutrition