Ingredients6 h 5 m servings 395
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Wrap the bottom of a springform pan with aluminum foil.
- Mix 25 crushed cookies with butter in a large bowl. Press into the bottom of a springform pan to form crust.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well between each addition. Fold in 10 crushed cookies and peppermint extract.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Set springform pan in a deep baking dish. Pour enough water into the baking dish to come halfway up the sides of the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center of the cheesecake is set, 45 to 60 minutes. Turn off oven and open door slightly, leaving cheesecake inside to cool, about 1 hour. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 28.8 27.3 6.6 116 277 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Flavor-wise, this cheesecake is delicious! Texture-wise, no so great for me. I'm not really sure what happened with this cheesecake, but it's incredibly soft. I followed the recipe exactly, and ...
We enjoyed this, and it was fun to make. Next time I will add a bit more peppermint extract, as I would have liked the mint flavor to come through more. Very tasty as written and not too rich.