Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients11 h 50 m servings 188
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 8x8-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread walnuts on a baking sheet.
- Toast walnuts in the preheated oven until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Combine toasted walnuts and oats in a food processor; grind into a fine meal. Mix with melted butter in a bowl. Mix in brown rice flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt. Press mixture into an 8-inch glass baking dish to form crust.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until edges start to brown, about 30 minutes. Let cool, about 10 minutes. Spread raspberry preserves on top.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs, maple syrup, lemon zest, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the raspberry preserves.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges start to brown and the center is mostly set, about 45 minutes.
- Cool cheesecake to room temperature, at least 2 hours. Refrigerate until firm, 8 hours to overnight. Cut into squares.
You might also like
Per Serving: 188 calories; 12.5 16.8 3.2 44 227 Full nutrition