Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients13 m servings 148
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 coffee)
- Beat egg white in a bowl using an electric mixer until soft peaks form; mix in lemon juice, stevia powder, and lemon zest.
- Spoon ground coffee into a French press; add boiling water and cover. Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine Scotch and honey in a glass; pour in coffee and mix well. Top coffee with lemon-flavored egg white.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you're not a fan of eggnog flavor, you can use 3 tablespoons heavy cream instead of the egg white. Or you can combine the two: Whip them separately and then fold egg white into the cream.
- To make it more of an Irish coffee, simply use Irish whisky! Bushmills® Original will work just fine here! I used a simple Scotch single malt for this one, hence it's "Celtic" not purely Irish coffee.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 0 16.4 4.2 0 72 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1