Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 902
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place bacon and sausage in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices and sausage on paper towels; crumble bacon and dice sausage.
- Whisk eggs, 3-cheese blend, and jalapeno pepper together in a bowl; add sausage.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir egg mixture until cooked through and scrambled, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir hash brown potatoes until cooked through and browned, about 10 minutes.
- Spoon scrambled eggs onto a plate and top with salsa and bacon. Serve potatoes alongside eggs.
Per Serving: 902 calories; 67.2 45.7 60.7 533 2610 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1