Ingredients1 h 7 m servings 224
- Melt semisweet chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate in a separate microwave-safe bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour semisweet chocolate on the parchment paper; spread into a large rectangle. Drizzle white chocolate over the semisweet chocolate in lines and zigzags. Swirl chocolates together into a marble pattern using a toothpick or skewer.
- Scatter conversation heart candies over chocolate. Scatter freeze-dried strawberries and pink sprinkles in the remaining gaps. Let stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate chocolate bark until firm, about 30 minutes. Break into large chunks.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 12.2 28.6 2.5 4 19 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Made molded candy leaves (without the hearts & sparkles) and they were perfect. I use Wilton's candy melts, but I'm sure any melting chocolate would work well.
Fun recipe - I made a couple of changes. I added chopped walnuts (chopped small) and sliced fresh strawberries and cut a "V" at the top to shape into a heart rather than the freeze dried ones...