Ingredients39 m servings 2395 cals
- Shape ground beef into 4 flat patties that will fit the hamburger buns. Place them on a tray lined with waxed paper; transfer to the freezer.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, pickle relish, white wine vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika in a bowl to make sauce. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Toast buns in batches until lightly golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Layer some of the sauce, 1 tablespoon minced onion, 2 tablespoons lettuce, and pickles on 2 bottom buns. Layer some of the sauce and remaining 1 tablespoon minced onion, 2 tablespoons lettuce, and American cheese on the other bottom buns.
- Season patties with salt and pepper. Cook in the hot skillet 2 at a time until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Place 1 patty over each bottom bun; stack and cover with top buns.
- Cook's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of sauce. The actual amount of sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 2395 calories; 208.6 g fat; 82.6 g carbohydrates; 51.7 g protein; 218 mg cholesterol; 2986 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We LOVED this! I made single burgers (Mac Jr.'s), and quartered the sauce recipe, which was the perfect amount for 5 burgers. Also, I made my patties about 4 ounces each b/c I was only making s...
Hubby declared the sauce to be spot on. That said, the recipe makes enough sauce for dozens of burgers, not just two. I cut the sauce in half and still..... it's a LOT of sauce. I did make ...