Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 162 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a small loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix ice cream, flour, and sugar together in a bowl; pour into the greased loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool bread in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Notes:
- Never ever use frozen yogurt or low-fat ice cream for this. The effect is simply not as impressive as with full-fat, quality ice cream. Experiment with different flavors to see what suits you.
- If you like, you can make a thin glaze by mixing confectioners' sugar and water together to drizzle across the top. You can flavor the glaze with cocoa powder, to complement a chocolate ice cream, lemon juice, or anything else!
Per Serving: 162 calories; 3.9 g fat; 28.3 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 324 mg sodium. Full nutrition