Ingredients1 h servings 616
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix flour and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, pudding mix, white sugar, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Beat in eggs. Stir in flour mixture gradually. Fold chocolate chips and walnuts into the batter.
- Pour batter into the springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light golden brown on top, about 25 minutes. Cool before cutting, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 616 calories; 37.7 69 7.6 86 415 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was a fun cake to make, and very easy. I made this exactly as directed, but used a heart shaped silicone pan instead of a springform. It came out perfectly and the bake time was spot on.
We made it on a rainy day & it was perfect to lift everyone's spirits! Easy to make, we used white chocolate pudding instead of vanilla, you could play with this ingredient until you find som...
This is exactly what I was looking for! My son does not like regular cake, but loves the fondant decorated cakes that I do, so this was a perfect option for his birthday. I made two and stacked ...