Ingredients1 h servings 616
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix flour and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, pudding mix, white sugar, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Beat in eggs. Stir in flour mixture gradually. Fold chocolate chips and walnuts into the batter.
- Pour batter into the springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light golden brown on top, about 25 minutes. Cool before cutting, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 616 calories; 37.7 69 7.6 86 415 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
We made it on a rainy day & it was perfect to lift everyone's spirits! Easy to make, we used white chocolate pudding instead of vanilla, you could play with this ingredient until you find som...
This was a fun cake to make, and very easy. I made this exactly as directed, but used a heart shaped silicone pan instead of a springform. It came out perfectly and the bake time was spot on.