Graduation Pasta Salad
Ingredients9 h 33 m servings 453 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook rotini pasta at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse; transfer to a large bowl.
- Whisk lemon juice and canola oil together in a small bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, seasoned salt, and flavor enhancer. Pour over pasta and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate pasta mixture, tossing occasionally, until flavors combine, 8 hours to overnight.
- Bring pasta mixture to room temperature, about 1 hour. Stir in cucumbers, tomatoes, green olives, black olives, green bell pepper, and green onions; toss to distribute evenly.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute olive oil for the canola oil if desired.
Per Serving: 453 calories; 24.9 g fat; 50 g carbohydrates; 8.9 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 1539 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We love this pasta salad! I have been making it since I first found it in his recipe box (before it was published). It's such a different style of pasta salad, but the flavors are soooo good tog...