Eggs in Bed
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 390
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease an 8x10-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir corn muffin mix, 1 egg, and milk together in a bowl; batter will be slightly lumpy. Pour into the prepared baking dish, creating a 1-inch layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until corn bread has risen slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Make 4 indentations in the corn bread using the bottom of a small ladle; fill with ham. Crack 1 egg into each indentation. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over eggs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until corn bread starts to brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making cornbread are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 390 calories; 17.2 43.3 15.1 220 907 Full nutrition