Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 d 30 m servings 276 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Beat yolks with an electric mixer until pale yellow in color. Slowly beat 2 tablespoons sugar into yolks for 30 seconds; beat in milk, brandy, bourbon, and rum until smooth.
- Beat egg whites using an electric mixer until soft peaks form; add 1 tablespoon sugar and beat for 20 seconds. Fold egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture.
- Beat heavy cream in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until soft peaks form; add to egg mixture. Gently fold mixture together; store in a glass container in the back of a refrigerator that is 45 degrees F (7 degrees C) or colder, at least 1 week and up to 1 month.
- Cook's Note:
- Cognac can be used in place of the brandy.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 18.5 g fat; 9.4 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein; 151 mg cholesterol; 67 mg sodium. Full nutrition