Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 21 m servings 287 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). (If using a countertop induction oven, preheat on the "Combo 3" setting).
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble into small pieces.
- Toss potatoes with vegetable oil to coat; season with salt and pepper. Spread potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven until tender, about 30 minutes in the conventional oven and 20 minutes in the countertop induction oven. Cool potatoes until easily handled, about 5 minutes.
- Slice off the top 1/4 of each potato lengthwise. Scoop flesh into a bowl using a melon baller or small spoon, leaving about 1/8 inch of flesh on the skin.
- Mash melted butter and mascarpone cheese into the potato flesh in the bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until fluffy, about 30 seconds. Stir in bacon, green onions, and Cheddar cheese. Fill potato skins with potato mixture; return to the baking sheet.
- Bake filled potatoes in the preheated oven until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Turn on the oven's broiler; broil potatoes until cheese is bubbly and browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Season shrimp with Creole seasoning; transfer to a grill pan.
- Grill shrimp over high heat until opaque, about 3 minutes. (If using a countertop induction oven, cook shrimp on the "Grill setting" until opaque, about 3 minutes.) Top each potato with 1 shrimp.
- Cook's Note:
- If you're using multi-colored baby potatoes, mash purple potato flesh in a separate bowl.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 16.9 g fat; 20.6 g carbohydrates; 13.6 g protein; 96 mg cholesterol; 408 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1