Strawberry and Blueberry Lasagna
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 23 m servings 326
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a 7x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine strawberries, 1 cup white sugar, blueberries, and 1 tablespoon water in a saucepan over low heat; cook and stir until mixture is syrupy but berries are still intact, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in red wine slowly. Add lemon juice; cook until flavors combine, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup sugar into a large pot of water; bring to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Spread 1/3 of the berry mixture in the bottom of the prepared pan. Cover with noodles. Dust noodles with confectioners' sugar. Repeat layers with remaining berry mixture, noodles, and confectioners' sugar. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 20 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until noodles are tender, about 10 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Let cool, about 10 minutes. Cut into slices.
Per Serving: 326 calories; 1 77.3 4.4 0 93 Full nutrition