Coconut Pistachio Cookies
Ingredients28 m servings 135
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine shortening, butter, white sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Beat slowly into the shortening mixture until thoroughly combined. Mix pistachios and coconut flakes into the dough using a large spoon or your hands until evenly distributed.
- Drop heaping spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto 2 baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottoms are a light golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 6.2 18.1 2 12 80 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These are really tasty cookies - but for me, I felt like the baking time and temp were off. I followed the recipe to a "t" . . . and my first sheet pan, I put in the oven and set the timer for ...
They didn't spread at all during baking and came out a bit doughy on the inside. 8-10 minutes at 325 wasn't enough. I used another reviewers tip and did 12-13 minutes at 350 and the came out a b...