Ingredients40 m servings 224
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl; gradually stir into the creamed butter mixture until dough is just mixed. Fold pistachios and white chocolate chips into the dough.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges begin to crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't want to bake it all, you can always roll the remaining dough in plastic and keep it in the freezer for later.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 12 26.6 3.4 37 239 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
These are delicious cookies! I don't have refined white sugar so used half coconut sugar and half brown sugar but other than that I didn't change anything. Well, I guess I added more white choco...
These are a delicious cookie! Mine didn't turn out as pretty as bd.weld's picture, but they sure are tasty! I made 2 small adjustments. I didn't melt the butter, just used room temperature butte...
I followed the recipe, except for the oven temperature. I set mine to 155C as it’s a fan forced oven, and baked for 18 minutes. Turned out just right! Thank you for this lovely recipe, will def...
I made these for a cookie exchange party. They are so delicious! I didn’t change a thing with the recipe. I’ll be making more tomorrow for the party. My family couldn’t stay away from them.