Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 224 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl; gradually stir into the creamed butter mixture until dough is just mixed. Fold pistachios and white chocolate chips into the dough.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges begin to crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't want to bake it all, you can always roll the remaining dough in plastic and keep it in the freezer for later.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 12 g fat; 26.6 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 239 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1