Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Casserole
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 656
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add chicken tenders. Cook until no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and cool until easily handled, about 5 minutes. Shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Beat cream cheese in a blender until smooth. Add ranch dressing, Buffalo wing sauce, and water; blend until smooth. Mix in shredded chicken and Colby Jack cheese.
- Spread rice in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour Buffalo chicken mixture on top. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Cheddar cheese is melted and bubbly, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle corn chips on top.
- Cook's Note:
- Cover leftovers in individual portions. If you cover the entire dish and reheat it later, the corn chips can get soggy.
Per Serving: 656 calories; 46.2 30.8 30.1 125 1113 Full nutrition