Gourmet Cream Of Wild Mushroom Soup
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 375
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over low heat. Add wild mushrooms, yellow onion, portobello mushrooms, thyme, rosemary, and sea salt; cover and cook until mushrooms soften, about 3 minutes.
- Uncover saucepan and pour in white wine; cook and stir until most of the wine evaporates, about 5 minutes. Pour in chicken broth; simmer soup until flavors combine, about 15 minutes.
- Whisk heavy cream, 1/4 cup parsley, and flour together in a small bowl. Pour into the soup; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Season soup with salt and pepper; top with remaining 1/4 cup parsley.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 1 teaspoon dried thyme and 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary for the fresh thyme and rosemary if desired.
- Substitute full-fat coconut milk for the heavy cream if desired.
- Optional garnish: Thinly slice some mushrooms, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drizzle with oil, and broil for 1 minute.
Per Serving: 375 calories; 33.1 13 6.7 85 1056 Full nutrition