Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 8 servings (32 wings)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil and lightly brush with 1 teaspoon oil.
- Place wings in a single layer on the prepared pan, skin-side up, with a little space between each wing. Brush the top of each wing with the 1/3 cup oil. Brush hot sauce over the oil layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven, basting with pan juices a few times, until wings are browned, 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove pan from oven and soak up excess grease with paper towels. Spread barbeque sauce over top side of wings.
- Return wings to oven and bake for 5 minutes. Spread a second layer of barbeque sauce over wings; bake for 5 minutes more.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 27.7 8.6 24.7 77 430 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Simple and good. My wings were small so 1 hour was plenty of cook time for me. Next time I will broil them in that last 5 minutes instead of bake so that they get more of a crunch to them.