Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 128
Original recipe yields 22 servings (22 small muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Sift flour, oat bran, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together into a large bowl.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth. Beat in bananas, almond milk, and cranberries. Fold in flour mixture. Stir walnuts into the batter.
- Fill each muffin liner with 1 tablespoon batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Per Serving: 128 calories; 6.1 17.1 2.8 14 171 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1